The EURO-GUCH meeting is the most prestigious conference on adult congenital heart disease in Europe, organized under the auspices of the working group on grown-up congenital heart disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
The meeting will cover important and burning topics in adult congenital heart disease and will have an international faculty including many European opinion leaders in the field.
Focus will be given on novel therapeutic strategies of anticoagulation, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension and systemic hypertension, novel interventional therapies for valve dysfunction, and arrhythmia, and problems beyond heart disease (including sexuality and depression).Main Topics
- Heart failure in GUCH patients
- Recent therapeutic interventions in congenital heart disease
- New drug therapies in adult cardiology - ready for GUCH patients?
- Anticoagulation in specific clinical situations
- Controversial clinical questions in simple and complex lesions
- Cardiac problems in pregnancy
- Living with a heart defect - beyond the cardiac scope
- GUCH and sports
- The olympic spirit of GUCH