Toda nuestra oferta de formación online: másteres, postgrados y cursos.
Pfizer is pleased to announce the 2019 Global Awards in Transthyretin Amyloid Cardiomyopathy (ATTR-CM) Competitive Research Grant Awards for Junior Investigators. The Global ASPIRE ATTR Cardiomyopathy program underscores Pfizer’s commitment to supporting investigators with an interest in advancing their academic research in ATTR-CM.
Visit www.pfizer.com/files/ATTR-CM_CompetitiveGrantProgram_2019Global.pdf for more information.
The mission of the Global ASPIRE ATTR-CM program is to support research in basic science and broad clinical research through a competitive grants program that advances medical knowledge in the understanding of the epidemiology, basic science and early diagnosis and treatment of ATTR-CM.
Pfizer invites junior investigators with a professional terminal degree (MD and/or PhD and/or PharmD or equivalent) to apply. Applicants enrolled in a residency, fellowship or postdoctoral program are also encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for a Global ASPIRE ATTR-CM award, applicants must:
• Have a professional terminal degree (MD and/or PhD and/or PharmD or equivalent). Applicants enrolled in a residency, fellowship or postdoctoral program are encouraged to apply.
• Be developing their research careers in ATTR Amyloidosis.
• Have a mentor or senior investigator participate as a co-investigator.
• Be affiliated with a host institution.
• Study must take place entirely out of the US.
Note: Members of the 2019 External Review Committee are not eligible to apply or serve as mentors or collaborating investigators on applications from other investigators.
Pfizer is funding awards up to a maximum of $75,000 USD. All budgets must be submitted in USD and all awards will be paid in USD. Pfizer anticipates awarding 4 to 5 grants for the 2019 program. Award amounts include direct costs, institutional overhead costs (capped at 28% per Pfizer policy), and indirect costs.
Eligible proposals will be reviewed by an independent, external review committee comprised of medical and scientific experts. All reviews will be conducted on a blinded basis. Applicant identifying information will be redacted from submissions as required to protect and ensure the integrity of the blinded review process. Grants will be awarded based upon:
• Scientific merit of the research proposal
• Qualifications of the applicant
• Relevance of proposed research to the area of interest focus
• Evidence of the applicant's commitment to an academic research career
• Evidence of a suitable research environment
Applications must be received by 11:59pm EST on June 15, 2019. Late or draft submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances.
For more information about this and other competitive research grant programs, please visit www.cybergrants.com/pfizer/Research and select the following Competitive Grant Program Name: 2019 ATTR-CM Global ASPIRE.