A lo largo del congreso iremos comentando los resultados de los principales LBCT.
Este año se presentarán los siguientes:
Domingo, 3 de Abril del 2011
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation versus Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in “High Risk“ Patients with Aortic Stenosis: The Randomized PARTNER Trial.
- Lifetime Cost Effectiveness of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation Compared with Standard Care among Inoperable Patients with Severe Aortic Stenosis: Results from the Randomized PARTNER Trial (Cohort B).
Lunes, 4 de Abril del 2011
- Premier of Randomized Comparison of Bypass Surgery versus Angioplasty Using Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in Patients with Left Main Coronary Artery Disease (PRECOMBAT).
- EVEREST II Randomized Clinical Trial: Two Year Outcomes.
- Medical Therapy with or without Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in Patients with Ischemic Cardiomyopathy: Results of the Surgical Treatment of Ischemic Heart Failure Trial.
- Influence of Myocardial Viability on Outcome of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease and Left Ventricular Dysfunction Undergoing Medical Therapy with and without Surgical Revascularization: Results of the Surgical Treatment for Ischemic Heart Failure Trial.
- Radial Artery and Saphenous Vein Patency More than Five Years Following Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery: Results from the Randomized Multicentre Radial Artery Patency Study (RAPS).
- Long-term Outcomes after Use of Drug-Eluting Stents and Bare Metal Stents for the Treatment of Saphenous Vein Graft Lesions: Results of the Randomized ISAR-CABG Trial.
- Rival Trial: A Randomized Comparison of Radial versus Femoral Access for Coronary Angiography or Intervention in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- One Year Clinical Outcomes from the Pivotal Multicenter RESOLUTE US Study.
- A Prospective, Randomized, Investigation of a Novel Platinum Chromium Everolimus- Eluting Coronary Stent: The PLATINUM Trial.
- Renal Insufficiency Following Contrast Media Administration Trial Ii (REMEDIAL II): Renalguard System In High-risk Patients For Contrast-induced Acute Kidney Injury.
Martes, 5 de Abril del 2011
- Rivaroxaban Compared with Enoxaparin for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Acutely Ill Medical Patients.
- The Comparison of High-Dose Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker (ARB) Monotherapy versus Combination Therapy of ARB with Calcium Channel Blocker on Cardiovascular Events in Japanese Elderly High-Risk Hypertensive Patients: Olmesartan and Calcium Antagonists Randomized (OSCAR) Study.
- Comparison between Valsartan and Amlodipine Regarding Cardiovascular Morbidity and Mortality in Hypertensive Patients with Glucose Intolerance (NAGOYA HEART Study).
- Selective Inhibition of Delta Protein Kinase C to Reduce Infarct Size after Primary Percutaneous Intervention for Acute Myocardial Infarction: The PROTECTION-AMI Phase IIb Clinical Trial.
- The Randomized Comparison of Six-Month versus 12-Month Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy after Implantation of Drug Eluting Stent: From Comparison of Everolimus- versus Sirolimus-Eluting Stents for Coronary Revascularization (EXCELLENT) Trial.